Polyacrylamide PAM is a water-soluble linear polymer synthesized with a high degree of polymerization, CAS: 9003-50-8, easily soluble in water, almost insoluble in benzene, ether, lipids, and other general organic solvents . The molecular weight of polyacrylamide ranges from 4 to 20 million, and the appearance of the product is white powder, which is easily decomposed when the temperature exceeds 120°C.
|Appearance||white or light yellow granules or powder|
|Molecular weight, deviation from standard value <10%||1500w-1800w|
|Degree of hydrolysis, deviation from standard value <2%||25%-35%|
|Acrylamide monomer content (dry basis%) ≤||0.2|
|PH value（1% aqueous solution）||7.2|
1. The PAM molecular chains are fixed on the surface of different particles, and the bridges of aggregates are formed between the particles, so that the particles form aggregates and settle;
2. Surface adsorption, the polar groups on PAM molecules have an adsorption effect on particles with opposite charges;
3. Reinforcing effect, PAM molecular chain entangles dispersed particles to form a network, thereby playing a reinforcing effect.
Fourth, the scope of application
a. Purification treatment of various industrial wastewaters such as electroplating, circuit board, papermaking, printing and dyeing, bleaching and dyeing, tanning, etc.;
b. Purification treatment of urban domestic sewage;
c. Tap water purification, etc.;
d. Dewatering and drying of sludge;
e. Coal washing plants and ore dressing plants are used for ore dressing.
1. Packed in a plastic inner bag, and 25kg/bag in a woven bag outside.
2. When handling, load and unload lightly to prevent damage to the packaging.
3. Many preservation factors such as packaging and storage environment are related. To ensure the best results, the product should be used up within 6 months.
4. It is strictly forbidden to store in a humid, hot, sun-exposed or rainy place; store it in a cool and dry environment. Can not be mixed with oxidant for storage.