Chinese name: Trichlorophenyl silane, CAS: 98-13-5,
molecular formula: C6H5Cl3Si, soluble in most organic solvents such as ether and benzene.
1. Properties: colorless to yellow liquid with pungent odor.
2. Melting point (℃): -39.8
3. Relative density (water = 1): 1.32
4. Octanol/water partition coefficient: 3.600
5. Refractive index: 1.523
used as an intermediate for the manufacture of polysiloxane and phenyl silicone resin;
Fourth, packaging and storage
1. This product is packaged in a 200L plastic-lined iron drum or in accordance with customer requirements and safety regulations. It is stored and transported as flammable, poisonous and dangerous goods.
2. Store in a cool, dry and well-ventilated warehouse. Keep away from fire and heat sources. Keep the container tightly closed. It should be stored separately from oxidants, acids, alkalis, alcohols, etc., and avoid mixed storage. Equipped with the appropriate variety and quantity of fire equipment. The storage area should be equipped with leakage emergency treatment equipment and suitable storage materials.