The chemical formula of hydrogen peroxide is H₂O₂, commonly known as hydrogen peroxide. Appearance is a colorless and transparent liquid. It is a strong oxidant, soluble in water, alcohol and ether, but insoluble in benzene and petroleum ether. CAS: 7722-84-1.
1. 3% hydrogen peroxide is generally used for medical purposes, which can be used for wound disinfection. Medical hydrogen peroxide can kill intestinal pathogens, pyogenic cocci, and pathogenic yeasts. It is generally used for surface disinfection.
2. In the chemical industry, it is used as raw materials for the production of sodium perborate, sodium percarbonate, peroxyacetic acid, sodium chlorite, thiourea peroxide, etc., the pharmaceutical industry, it is used as a bactericide, disinfectant, and an oxidant for the production of insecticides and 40l antibacterial agents. In printing and dyeing industry, it is used as a bleaching agent for cotton fabrics and a coloring agent after vat dyeing. Used to remove iron and other heavy metals in the production of metal salts or other compounds. It is also used in electroplating solution to remove inorganic impurities and improve the quality of plated parts. It is also used for bleaching wool, raw silk, ivory, pulp, fat, etc. High-concentration hydrogen peroxide can be used as a rocket power fuel.
treat the peculiar smell of the kitchen sewer, decontamination, disinfection, and sterilization;
Four, matters needing attention
1. Do not take it orally, and should be kept out of reach of children.
2. It is corrosive to metal, use it with caution.
3. Avoid mixing with alkaline and reducing substances.
4. Keep away from light and heat, and store at room temperature.
5. The medical validity period is generally 24 months.
6. Do not touch with your hands.
7. Suitable for washing and disinfection.