1. Appearance: colorless and transparent liquid without mechanical impurities;
2. Chromaticity: Hazen unit ≤ 10;
3. Mass fraction of total ring body/%: ≥99.5;
4. Density: (25℃, g/cm3): 0.956~0.958;
5. Refractive index (25℃): 1.3960~1.3970;
6. Viscosity (25℃, mm2/s): ≤8;
7. Chloride ion content (ppm): ≤10.
Under the catalysis of acid and alkali, it is polymerized into organosilicon polymer, which is used to produce silicone oil and silicone rubber.
1. This product is packaged in 210L plastic-lined iron drum or plastic drum (net weight 190㎏/drum) or 1000L steel plastic square drum in sealed packaging or according to customer requirements and in compliance with safety regulations;
2. The dimethylsiloxane mixed ring body should be fireproof, rainproof, moistureproof, and prevent the infiltration of impurities such as acid and alkali during transportation;
3. The storage temperature of the dimethylsiloxane mixed ring body should be 20℃～40℃, and heat preservation and antifreeze work should be done when the temperature is lower than 17℃. Under standard packaging, transportation and storage conditions, this product has a shelf life of 6 months from the date of production. It can be re-inspected after the expiry date, and it can still be used when the inspection result meets the standard requirements.