One. Technical indicators:
Appearance: white powder Solid content: ≥96%
Silicone content: 65% Dissolution rate: ≤90s Alkalinity (1% solution): 10.2 Molecular formula: CH3SIONa3
Two. Performance and characteristics:
This product is a new type of building waterproof material with good permeability and crystallinity. The silanol group in the molecular structure and the silanol group in the silicate material react and cross-link with water, so as to realize the “reverse capillary effect” to form an excellent hydrophobic layer, and at the same time, it has the functions of micro-expansion and increased density.
Three. Suitable range:
1. It is widely used in waterproof and moisture-proof of roofs, inner and outer walls, floors, bathrooms, kitchens, basements and warehouses, as well as impermeability and penetration of reinforced concrete structures;
2. For underground civil air defense projects: such as culverts, bridges, dams, tunnels, large hydropower stations, and water diversion projects to reduce water erosion and prevent weathering;
3. Cementing agent for oil field drilling;
4. It is used for the impregnation of high water-absorbing inorganic aggregates: such as perlite slabs, roofing bricks, cement bricks, high-rise building light brick veneers, asbestos, inorganic fabrics, thermal insulation materials, etc., so that they have significant waterproof and moisture-proof effects;
5. Water-soluble architectural coatings are used for waterproofing, color protection, pollution prevention, and aging prevention, and have been widely used in exterior wall finishes;
6. The additive used for latex paint, water glass and 107 glue can make it have obvious water increase and maintain stable bond strength;
Four. How to use:
1. Mortar construction: clean the grass-roots sediment, debris, oil, etc.; the amount of waterproof powder accounts for 0.3%-0.5% of the cement consumption. In order to ensure uniform mixing, the cement and sand in the proportion of waterproof powder and mortar should be mixed evenly first. Add water and stir. The waterproof layer is constructed in two layers. The bottom layer is first smeared with plain mortar 1mm, and then the waterproof mortar layer is applied, compacted at the initial setting, and rubbed into a pockmarked surface with a wooden trowel; after the second layer of waterproof mortar is applied, it is pressed lightly. According to the normal watering maintenance, 1% melted instead of water spraying effect is better.
2. Waterproof concrete construction: The amount of waterproof powder accounts for 0.3%~0.5% of the cement consumption, and it is evenly mixed into the configuration concrete, which is the same as the construction method of ordinary concrete. In order to ensure uniform mixing, the cement, sand and stone in the proportion of silica fume and concrete should be mixed evenly and then mixed with water.
3. Leakage repair construction: When the original base layer is smooth, it needs to be chiseled into a pockmarked surface. After cleaning the floating ash, make a plain mortar binding layer, and then apply a waterproof mortar layer. The leaking part must be plugged to stop the water first. The yin and yang corners should be rounded and compacted.
4. Spraying and anti-seepage construction: The waterproof powder is diluted and dissolved by 48 times of water, and then sprayed on the surface of water-absorbing inorganic building materials such as cement surface, brick, tile and gypsum board for anti-seepage and moisture-proof treatment, which has excellent effect.
Five, matters needing attention:
1. This product is a general chemical, avoid contact with skin.
2. Pay attention to waterproof and moisture-proof during transportation, and the storage and transportation environment temperature is -30~90 degrees Celsius.
3. Because of the large mesh size of the waterproof powder, it is easy to float and be inhaled when used, so it feels pungent and choking. It is recommended to wear protective equipment such as a mask during construction, and it can be washed with water when it comes into contact with the skin.
Six. Packaging: This product is packaged in 20kg/bag and has a shelf life of 12 months.